The ASAC Mission
- To foster the science of agricultural consulting in all its varied fields
- To promote the profession and maintain high standards under which the members conduct their service to the public
- Hold meetings for the exchange of ideas and the study of the profession of agricultural consulting
- Maintain a Code of Professional Ethics in the broad field of agricultural consulting.
- All members uphold rigid standards involving training, experience, knowledge, performance, and the ability to provide independent and objective consulting services.