Visibility and networking are a couple of the many reasons it’s a good idea to join an industry association like the American Association of Agricultural Consultants, or ASAC. A wide range of opportunities can lead to enhanced business relationships and greater success.
Several reasons why joining ASAC is well worth your time and effort:
- Access to education and training which will help you maintain your competitive edge and keep your skills sharp and current.
- Promotion and access to membership directories which can help you increase your exposure to new markets and potential clients.
- Taking advantage of association resources can help you earn and maintain an edge over non-member competitors, thanks to access to privileged information, advanced training opportunities and credentials such as Certified Agricultural Consultant (CAC). This offers you an excellent opportunity to diversify and expand your skill set, qualifications and marketability.
- Access to industry events, speakers and conferences.
- Access to innovations and new developments of new products, services and innovations, helping you maintain a competitive and informational edge.
- Opportunities to give back to the industry. You can use your membership to share your knowledge with other member businesses and promote a stronger sense of community cooperation.
- Networking opportunities. Perhaps the most important benefit of joining ASAC is excellent opportunity to network with world-class professionals in the agricultural industry.